Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Breakfast Sushi



Recipe: Breakfast Sushi // various inspiration sources
Rating:

Last night we had sushi night with friends (top photo). But! We forgot to take photos of the sushi rolls before devouring them. Let's be honest, I was devouring them as I made them. I realized this morning we had no photo for the blog. The only solution? Breakfast sushi!

We had plenty of leftover sushi treats (panko battered sweet potato, avocado, cucumbers, carrots, mango), so we cooked up some sushi rice and Seth made tamago. It was awesome. I'd personally cut the tamago sugar in half because I thought it turned out too sweet. We didn't really notice it in the sushi, though. My favorite roll this morning was avocado and mango with panko crumbs. We also had cream a cheese, scallion, and tamago roll that was tasty. The sweet potato panko is also a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment