Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Burgers & Fries



Recipe: Burgers with Shallots & Blue Cheese on Hamburger Buns // Cook's Illustrated Cookbook (burgers), Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook (buns)
Side Recipe: Baked Potato French Fries // Vegan Richa
Rating:  

I used the bread machine to make dough for hamburger buns this morning--all I had to do is shape the dough and bake them. The burgers were simply put together with an egg & salt and pepper. I splurged on crispy shallots & blue cheese treat. This was an excellent meal (although not the healthiest). The fries took the longest--around 30 or 40 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. You are motivating me to try some new recipes. I made white chicken chili on Saturday (aunt Cherry was here) and it was a big hit. Next I am going to try the orzo, but I have to wait til after the hurricane so I can go to the store for the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete